We've moved pitches. A couple of nights ago the wind was quite strong and though it died down to nothing yesterday the forecast is for similar today. So we did a little recce and determined that the other side of the lake was more sheltered. We asked in the site reception if we could move and they said it was fine.
So here we now sit, above the lake, out of the strongest gusts of wind coming through the valley and still under cloudless, blue skies. We're enjoying it so much here that our plan to spend four nights here and four somewhere else went by the by. We're here for the full, chilled-out duration.
Post a Comment